- Advertisement -
- 1 cup sona masuri rice / dosa rice
- ½ cup coconut, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 2½ cup water
- Soak 1 cup rice for 5-6 hours.
- Drain off the water completely and transfer to blender.
- Add ½ cup coconut.
- Blend to smooth paste without adding much water.
- Further add 1 tsp salt and 2½ cup water.
- Mix the batter is thin watery consistency.
- Now pour the dosa batter over hot tawa.
- Cook for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Once the dosa is cooked completely, it is ready to serve.
- Do not cook neer dose on both sides.
- Finally serve neer dose with coconut chutney.