- Advertisement -
Recipe for Potato Dry Sabji
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 20 mins
- 4 nos. Potatoes Cooked and chopped in to cubes
- 2 nos. Tomatoes chopped in to cubes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- few Curry leaves
- 1/2 cup Grated coconut
- 2 nos. Green chillies
- 2 inch Ginger
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
In a mixer, add fresh coconut, green chillies, ginger, turmeric powder and coriander leaves. Without adding water, grind them together coarsely.
Next, heat a pan with oil, mustard, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Let them splutter. Add chopped tomatoes and saute well for at least 4 minutes.
Next, add ground coconut masala and mix very well.
Add cooked potato cubes and give a nice mix. Let it cook 2 more minutes and switch off.
Very easy and flavorful batata sukke is ready. Pair it with either dosa or chapati. It’s the best.
- Do not add any water to grind the masala.
- This is dry side dish, so no water added while cooking.
- Ginger, coriander leaves give a nice flavor to it. So do not skip them.